Useful Resources from PublicHealthCorps
I just received a goldmine of useful resources from the wonderful people over at PublicHealthCorps. Their team is comprised of volunteers who are driven to educate and empower others to action, as well as paid experts working to incorporate market research with public health to identify and promote quality content. They hope that the resources which they provide will empower others to make a difference in their community and will inform their personal health-related decisions.
We will post each of these on our Links and Resources page as well. If you have any other suggestions for helpful links such as these please let us know in our blog or on our Facebook page so and we’ll add them on our website as well as pass them along to the folks at PublicHealthCorps.
- Caregiver.org: State-by-State Help for Family Caregivers
- Guide to Housing | Disability.gov
- A Guide to Keeping Your Home for the Newly Disabled
- Healthypeople.gov | Disability and Health
- SSA.gov: Benefits for People with Disabilities
- Medicare & Social Security: Benefits for Disabled Individuals
- Employment Resources: The National Organization on Disability
- Disability.gov’s Guide to Disability Rights Laws
- Brain Trauma and Equal Opportunity: What You Need to Know
- Emergency Preparedness for People with Disabilities
- Fire Safety and Disabilities Guide