GO-ANYWHERE COMMODE 'N SHOWER CHAIR W/ 20" WHEELS - ADJUSTABLE (SP-A)
Collapsed in carrying case:
Dimensions: 22” x 21" x 13"
Weight = 33 lbs + 10 lb carrying case
Weight-bearing capacity = 200 lbs maximum
Call GO! Mobility Solutions, toll-free, at 800-359-4021 for additional information.
In-house financing available.
The GO-Anywhere Commode ‘n Shower Chair w/ 20" Wheels - Adjustable (SP-A) combines the adjustability features of the Commode ‘n Shower – Adjustable (CS-A) with the 20″-diameter wheels offered on the Commode ‘n Shower – Self-Propel (SP). This is the most versatile portable commode shower wheelchair anywhere. With a maximum width of just 23-1/2”, it may pass through even narrow doorways. Its seat height may be adjusted to accommodate for varying bed heights by shortening or extending the telescoping legs. By extending the front legs and shortening the rear legs, the seat may be tilted back providing additional comfort and stability for those having limited balance and/or upper body control. The camber built into the legs ensures the overall stability of this commode shower wheelchair even with rear lean.
Like the GO-Anywhere CS-A, the SP-A is a rolling commode shower chair designed for use in a roll-in shower. It has a one-of-a-kind, 3-way ADJUSTABLE seat back with a backrest that may be slid up or down and moved forward or back. The seat back may be reclined from a vertical 90-degree position to a nearly horizontal one.. The SP-A comes standard with adjustable footrests which may be moved closer or further away from the seat, up or down and it may bend at the “knee”. Heel Straps are adjustable for bigger or smaller feet. A 2-way Adjustable Headrest and a Calf Strap are included as standard features as well.
The 20” wheels on the SP-A may be mounted on either the front OR rear of the chair. Placement of the 20” wheels on the front of this commode shower wheelchair may enhance maneuverability while, at the same time, minimizing conflicts with architectural barriers such as commodes, walls, etc. With their Quick-Release axles, the 20" wheels are easily interchangeable from front-to-rear and vice-versa, without the use of any tools.
The GO-Anywhere SP-A is ideal for pediatrics as it is designed to "grow" with a child. The seat depth may be expanded and the backrest height raised as a child grows, eliminating the expense of having to purchase larger chairs as he or she grows to adult size.
Although this portable shower chair was designed to meet the needs of the disabled traveler, this commode shower wheelchair is so comfortable that it is the ideal shower chair for everyday use at home, too. This commode/shower wheelchair provides the ideal solution for your toileting and bathing needs with any roll-in shower.
As is the case with all of GO! Mobility’s portable commode shower wheelchairs, assembly, disassembly and adjustment can all be accomplished WITHOUT the use of ANY tools! That’s a lot of shower chair and a lot of ADJUSTABILITY and there’s nothing else like this available anywhere!
- Safe and easy to use
- Simple to assemble; no tools are required
- Seat height, seat back depth and angle, backrest height, footrest height, depth and angle, headrest depth and height and heel straps are all ADJUSTABLE
- 5” casters are equipped with total-lock brakes
- Constructed of high-quality, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum (half the weight of stainless steel products)
- Anodized finish - not just “powder-coated” or painted like other colored aluminum products - Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches
- Durable and will last a lifetime (unlike PVC)
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free
- Compact, convenient and PORTABLE!
- Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort; both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro® rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement.
RETURNS: Following delivery there is a 30-day trial-use period during which time any product (excluding seat cushions) purchased from GO! Mobility Solutions may be returned for a FULL refund, meaning NO re-stocking fee, (less the cost of non-returnable vinylized foam seat cushions which are yours to keep) and at buyer’s shipping expense, assuming the product is received in “like new” condition.