GO-Mobility Solutions Return Policy
Following delivery there is a 30-day trial-use period during which time any product (excluding seat cushions) purchased from GO! Mobility Solutions may be returned for a full refund, meaning no re-stocking fee, (less the cost of non-returnable vinylized foam seat cushions at $50 for the 1”, $75 for the 1-5/8” cushions or $30 for the GO-Anywhere SPORT cushions) and at buyer’s shipping expense, assuming the product is received in “like new” condition.
Limited Warranty And Return Policies
Please read this BEFORE operating or using your “GO-Anywhere Chair™”.
By operating or using the chair, you agree to the terms of this warranty. If you do not agree, return the chair to GO! Mobility Solutions BEFORE use to receive a full refund of the price you paid (less the cost of non-returnable vinylized foam seat cushions). Thereafter, this product may be returned at anytime within thirty (30) days following delivery for a full refund (less $50 fee for the 1” or a $75 fee for the 1-5/8” cushions or $30 for the GO-Anywhere SPORT cushions); and at your own shipping expense. Following expiration of the 30-day trial-use period, returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
What Does GO! Mobility Solutions’ Limited Warranty Cover?
The manufacturer of this GO! Mobility Solutions product, GO! Mobility Solutions warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase (“Consumer” or “you”) that the product and all accessories provided by GO! Mobility Solutions in sales package (“Product”) are free from material defects in material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with operation instructions.
What Will GO! Mobility Solutions Do If The Product Is Not Free From Material Defects In Materials And Workmanship During The Limited Warranty Period (“Materially Defective Product”)?
If the product is received within the warranty period and if the product is found by to be defective within the terms of this warranty GO! Mobility Solutions will repair or replace the defective product at its option and cost. There is a twelve (12) month limited warranty extended for all parts except cushions.
How Long Is The Limited Warranty Period?
GO! Mobility Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for up to five years for parts and one year of labor starting from the date of original purchase from GO! Mobility. This limited warranty also applies to repaired or replacement Products for a period of either (a) ninety (90) days from the date the repaired or replacement Product is shipped to you or (b) the time remaining on the original one-year limited warranty, whichever is longer.
What Is Not Covered By This Limited Warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Product that has been subjected to misuse, accidental damage, shipping or other physical damage, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, fire, excessive heat, natural disaster; or
- Product that has been damaged due to repair, alteration or modification by anyone other than an authorized service representative of GO! Mobility Solutions; or
- Product whose warranty/quality stickers, Product serial numbers plates or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible; or
- Product purchased, used, serviced, or shipped for repair from outside the United States, or used for commercial or institutional purposes (including but not limited to Products used for rental purposes); or
- Product returned without valid proof of purchase (see 2 below); or
- Foam and vinyl (CUSHIONS), beyond a thirty (30)day period, due to their fragile nature and health codes.
- Soft Travel Case – Damage may occur to the contents of the case or if objects are dropped on it.. Do not check luggage at airports. Gate Check ONLY!
How Do You Get Warranty Service?
- To obtain warranty service in the United States of America. Call (800) 359-4021 for instructions regarding where to return the Product. Before calling for service, please check the user’s manual.
- Please do not return the chair to GO! Mobility Solutions without prior authorization from GO! Mobility Solutions. Shipping and handling expense is the customer’s responsibility unless otherwise authorized by GO! Mobility Solutions.
- Except as provided by applicable law, you assume the risk of loss or damage during transit and transportation and are responsible for delivery or handling charges incurred in the transport of Product(s) to the service location. GO! Mobility Solutions will return repaired or replaced product under this limited warranty to you, transportation, delivery or handling charges prepaid. GO! Mobility Solutions assumes no risk for damage or loss of the Product in transit.
- If the Product failure is not covered by this limited warranty, or proof of purchase does not meet the terms of this limited warranty, GO! Mobility Solutions will notify you and will request that you authorize the cost of repair and return shipping costs for the repair of Products that not covered by this limited warranty.
What Must You Return With The Product To Get Warranty Service?
- Return the entire original package and contents including the Product to the GO! Mobility Solutions service location along with a description of the malfunction or difficulty;
- Include “valid proof of purchase” (sales receipt) identifying the Product purchased (Product model) and the date of purchase or receipt; and
- Provide your name, compete and correct mailing address, and telephone number.
Limitations And Exclusions
Implied warranties, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability (an unwritten warranty that the product is fit for ordinary use) are limited to one year from date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. GO! Mobility Solutions is obligated to provide the purchaser with repair or replacement as described above so long as the warranty period is in force. This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as GO! Mobility Solutions is willing and able to repair or replace the product as described. Should this remedy be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of GO! Mobility Solutions shall be to provide the customer with a full refund. In no event shall GO! Mobility Solutions be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or similar damages (including, but not limited to lost profits or revenue, inability to use the product, or other associated equipment, the cost of substitute equipment, and claims by third parties) resulting from the use of this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and GO! Mobility Solutions. It supersedes all other written or oral communications related to this product. GO! Mobility Solutions provides no other warranties for this product. The warranty exclusively describes all of GO! Mobility Solutions’ responsibilities regarding the product.
There are no other expressed warranties. No one is authorized to make modifications to this warranty and you should not rely on any such modification.
State Law Rights: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Except for the warranty as provided herein, and the acknowledgment by GO! Mobility Solutions that the chair, as manufactured by it, is fit for the general purpose for which most persons acquire a chair of its kind, GO! Mobility Solutions provides that you accept the chair as is, without warranties, either express or implied. GO! Mobility Solutions makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated. No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.