The GO-Anywhere Sport™ offers a bathing solution for active, independent wheelchair users. The Sport has been designed on a versatile frame so that it may be used in a three different ways: In its most compact (standard) configuration it serves as a lightweight, but strong, Tub Bench, open to both sides for easy access beneath and comes with height-adjustable legs. A stylish and convenient carrying case is available as an optional accessory.
A separate (optional) Transfer Section accessory utilizes two of the legs from the Tub Bench, moved from the inside of the tub to the outside. It has been thoughtfully designed to work in both left- and right-handed tubs. The Transfer Section accessory has its own (optional) travel bag which easily attaches with Velcro to the travel bag containing the Tub Bench.
An (optional) Backrest accessory is available for those requiring lumbar support. The backrest fits snugly into the carrying case provided along with the Tub Bench.
Assembly and disassembly are, quite literally, a snap, requiring no tools and can be completed in a matter of seconds. The seat height may be adjusted by shortening or extending the telescoping legs using spring pin buttons and a series of adjustment holes.
- The GO-Anywhere Sport™ is simple to assemble; no tools are required.
- It's safe and easy to use.
- The seat height is adjustable.
- Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum, it's half the weight of products built using stainless steel and, unlike those constructed of plastic, it's safer, sturdier, durable and will last a lifetime.
- The aluminum is "anodized" not just "powder-coated", or painted, like most other colored aluminum products. Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches.
- It's lightweight, compact, convenient and it's PORTABLE!
- It's small enough to qualify as carry-on luggage on airlines.
- It won’t rust or corrode, is easy to clean and is maintenance-free.
- Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort. Both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro® rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement.
RETURNS: Following delivery there is a 30-day trial-use period during which time any product (excluding seat cushions) purchased from GO! Mobility Solutions may be returned for a FULL refund, meaning NO re-stocking fee, (less the cost of non-returnable vinylized foam seat cushions which are yours to keep) and at buyer’s shipping expense, assuming the product is received in “like new” condition.