Max Weight Capacity 200 Lb
WHICH GO-ANYWHERE PORTABLE COMMODE SHOWER CHAIR IS RIGHT FOR ME?
There are a variety of considerations to take into account when assessing the best fit for your particular needs. But here are a few quick shortcuts that may help:
- Do I have a roll-in shower? GO to CS, SP, CS-A, SP-A
- Do I have a bathtub wall, step or curb into my shower that I need to get across? GO to CST or STS
- Do I have a very narrow doorway (less than 19”) to get a rolling shower commode chair through? GO to CS, CST, CS-A
- Do I want (or have) to self-propel? GO to SP
- Do I want (or need) a portable commode shower chair that can recline? GO to CS-A or SP-A
- Am I small or do I have a child that is small and still growing? GO to CS-A or SP-A
- Am I independent enough to use a Tub Bench and/or Transfer chair to get across a tub wall? GO to SPT or STS
Obviously, you can never be certain as to whether you will have access to a roll-in shower when traveling, even if you’ve been “guaranteed” one, months in advance. We always suggest the “better safe than sorry” approach and going with one of our Tub Slider models which offer the option of being able to get across a bathtub wall. With a GO-Anywhere portable Commode Shower Chair w/ Tub Slider [sku: CST] you can reserve your room and forget about it; no worries.
For more answers please visit or Frequently Asked Questions page. or Contact Us.